TWENTY QUESTIONS FROM
IMAGINE THE FUTURE YOU
By Ada Nicholson Brownell
Can you answer them all?
IMAGINE THE FUTURE YOU--FREE January 25 AND 26
Will you be the person you dream of being—or someone from your nightmares?
You don’t need a fortune teller to reveal your future. You are the person who determines who you will be, what your life will be like, and how your hopes and dreams will be fulfilled.
This book will show how to make the right connections, how to grow your talents, and how to begin believing in yourself and things greater than yourself—for a wonderful Future You!
A Bible study available in paper or for Kindle http://www.amazon.com/dp/1489558284
Ada Brownell’s author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001KJ2C06
1. How will you go about achieving your dreams?
2. If you have good character, will it show even when you are mistreated? How will it be shown?
3. What makes us remember Joseph?
4. Where is the most important place your name can appear? How do you go about getting your name there?
5. What does how you present yourself have to do with respect?
6. What makes opinion leaders different?
7. What if I feel drawn to a vocation but feel I can’t do it?
8. How can we guard our minds?
9. Name three sexually transmitted diseases that can kill.
10. In the national study of STDs, what percentage of girls were estimated to be infected by at least one of the diseases?
11. Does propaganda contain any truth? Why?
12. Give five of the ten reasons the author says we fall in love.
13. Where in the Bible is the “love chapter?”
14. Name seven good reasons why it’s best to wait to have sex until marriage.
15. Are we able to prove God exists? Why?
16. List the four ideas on the scriptural days of creation.
17. What is the name of the fraudulent missing link which deceived from 1912 until 1953?
18. Why do we know Jesus existed before he was born in Bethlehem?
19. Did Jesus claim to be God?
20. From Old Testament times, what has been necessary to forgive sin? What do you have to do to be saved from sin and death? Will you have a second chance after death?
dON'T FORGET THE BOOK IS FREE THIS WEEKEND
Amazon Ada Brownell author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001KJ2C06
These answers might not be exactly the same as those in the book. Many I answered off the top of my head as I wrote this post. Each chapter in the book has questions and answers for self study.
1. Only you know that.
2. Yes. By your reaction to trouble.
3. His faith in God no matter what happened.
4. In God's Lamb's Book of Eternal Life (See Revelation 21:27).
5. Because it reveals some of your character, whether you care about yourself so would be likely to care about other things; it shows whether you want to be noticed;
6. Opinion leaders don’t follow the crowd. They’re not afraid of being different, or following their dreams, standing out from the crowd, and becoming a strong person others trust and often admire. However, not all opinion leaders are worthy of trust or admiration.
7. Go in faith through doors God opens, but be sure to stay close enough to God to know if He opened the way.
8. We can guard our minds by being careful what we put into it. Beyond that, we can pray for God's protection of our minds or to intervene. We can ask teachers for substitute books, and resist brainwashing by secularists, false religions and false prophets.
9. The HIV-AIDS virus isn’t the only one that kills. Both hepatitis B and C affect the liver and can take your life. Human papilloma virus (genital warts) sometimes causes cervical cancer.
10. A story by Lawrence K. Altman published in the New York Times on March 12, 2008, said the first national study of four common sexually transmitted diseases among girls and young women found that one in four is infected with at least one of the diseases.
11. Because truth pays off. All propagandists have to do to change people’s attitudes is twist the truth or “spin” it into a lie, or give people what they want to hear instead of the whole truth.
12. Here's all 10.
1. You are around the person of the opposite sex frequently (that’s called propinquity—what happens when you are near in time and space).
2. You desire someone in your life.
3. Your God-given instincts are telling you to create a family.
4. The person will build your ego. You think, Won’t everyone be surprised I have a boyfriend? Won’t everyone be impressed with how pretty she is or how handsome he is? Won’t everyone be impressed because of how popular he or she is? He’s so tall he makes me feel so feminine; or, she has such a great figure it makes me feel great to walk beside her. She or he treats me so nice it makes me feel special.
5. Because you decide to fall in love to create excitement in your life.
6. Because no one better is available.
7. Because you have similar interests.
8. Because you are lonely.
9. Because someone else thinks it’s a good idea.
10. Most important: Because while you were in the womb God had a plan for both of you, and your love is so strong you feel you can’t live without one another (Jeremiah 1:5 and Psalms 37:33).
13. 1 Corinthians 13.
14. To prevent STDs; to prevent pregnancy; to present yourself as a virgin to your spouse at the marriage altar; to enhance your marriage, especially with trust and respect; to keep healthy emotionally; to stay free from sexual sin
15. No. Because faith is necessary for salvation.
16. 1) 24-hour days of re-creation (meaning God might have had another creation that was destroyed)
2) Revelatory days of creation (The days mentioned in Genesis were days when God revealed facts about how he created the earth.
3) Age-long days of creation
4) Literal 24-hour days of.creation.
17. The Piltdown Man.
18. John chapter 1 says Jesus (the Word and light of the world) was there at creation. Jesus said He existed before Abraham (John 8:58, and other scriptures testify to that.
19. Jesus claimed to be God when he told the Jews that if they kept His sayings, they would not see death (John 3:51-58), and other times referenced in the Bible.
20. Blood; Believe Jesus rose from the dead, repent of sins, and accept God's love and the sacrifice for sin on the cross. The Bible says it is appointed unto man once to die, and after this the judgment (Hebrews 9:27).
Leave and comment and tell us how you did on the quiz! We'd love to hear from you.
© Ada Brownell January 2013