Monday, June 11, 2018

Why Do I Worship Him? Guest post by June Foster


Why do I worship Him?

By June Foster

I gazed at the cloudy sky and pondered the question. A simple question yet profound. Why?

I worship Him because He created me and gave me eternal life. I had a beginning, but He didn't. He's always been. He's the great I am. He lives in unapproachable light.

I worship Him because He's perfect. I can trust Him and He doesn't change. He'll always lead me in the Way of Truth if I'll only listen and wait for Him.

I worship Him because He is Deity. There is no one else like him. No one more powerful or able. No one more loving or gracious. No one more merciful.

Though I am a flawed, sinful person, I worship Him because He opened a Way to His presence. In myself, I can never please Him, but God doesn't see my sins any longer. Jesus is the Way. God sent Him as a substitute, to received the punishment I deserve.

I worship Him because when I leave this earth, it's only the beginning. I will spend all eternity in His presence. In delight, in joy, and in worship. And how long will that be? I can't fathom it. I just know it is for all eternity.

As I pondered these thoughts, it became more clear. I attend church generally every Sunday and Wednesday and the reason is clear. I worship One who has made all the difference.

"For God so loved the world, He gave His only son. That whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16.

Summary for A Home for Fritz



All Brooke Cantrell wants is two weeks to live Brooke Radcliff's life. But the one person who knows the truth resides in the room next to hers at Sunlight Peaks Guest Ranch. When Brooke falls in love with the handsome wrangler who works on the ranch, will her employer's daughter tell him the truth Brooke hides?

Garrett Bowman has finally found peace under Wyoming skies at Sunrise Peaks Guest Ranch. Never again will he return to the demanding corporate life in Seattle, Washington. But will the guests recognize him from the incriminating newspaper and magazine articles eighteen months ago?

When Garrett's dog, Fritz, is in grave danger, an intriguing guest helps Garrett get his golden doodle to the vet. As Fritz heals, he whines and begs until he can lay his head in Brooke Radcliff's comfortable lap. Fritz has fallen in love, but so has Garrett.

If Garrett discovers Brook's secret, will he walk away from her?

If Brooke learns Garrett's true identify, will she turn from him like all the others?

MEET JUNE FOSTER 


An award-winning author, June Foster is a retired teacher with a BA in education and MA in counseling. Her characters find themselves in tough situations but overcome through God's power and the Word. She writes edgy topics wrapped in a good story. To date, she's seen seventeen contemporary romances and several short stories published. Find June online at junefoster.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment