Swallowed By Life
Preface and Chapter One
1. You’ve heard people say they’d rather burn out than rust out. What is the process that occurs to the human body that is similar to rust on iron? When this process occurs in people it is called _________.
2. How many people are estimated to suffer from chronic or terminal diseases at one time in the United States?
3. Name three things you know about the human body that shows we are more than flesh and blood.
4. How many days does it take for the skin to rebuild?
5. In how many years does the skeleton become a totally new one?
6. The mystery of eternal life requires ____________________. Why?
7. Do you know the scripture this book is based upon and the reference for where it is found in the Bible?
8. Does death being swallowed by life make sense to you? Why or why not?
9. Does 2 Corinthians 5:3-5 bring joy or confusion? How? Why?
10. How does the message of this scripture compare to John 3:16? Can you think of other scriptures with a similar message?
©Ada Brownell 2011