Saturday, March 2, 2013

WHAT'S NEW WITH ADA BROWNELL WRITING MINISTRIES?




PHOTO: The youngest reader yet for JOE THE DREAMER THE CASTLE AND THE CATAPULT


10,000 HITS; new books on the horizon; price reductions

NOTE FROM ADA BROWNELL

Today, March 2, 2013, my blog, INK FROM AN EARTHEN VESSEL marked 10,000 HITS since it was created about four years ago.
I hope you have found a spiritual journey of encouragement with me and my guest writers.
Watch for upcoming events in the blogging and book writing and selling world also. I have interesting guests scheduled and I will be a guest for other bloggers as well, many of them best-selling authors. I announce my guest events on Facebook and Twitter.

NEW BOOKS COMING!
Keep an eye out also for my new books set to be published this year, hopefully in a month or two. The teen self-help book, which also could help anyone, IMAGINE THE FUTURE YOU, and an historical romance THE LADY FUGITIVE.

REDUCED!
Look at the following links for my books currently available on Amazon and several other sites. The price of the Kindle version of my new teen novel, JOE THE DREAMER; THE CASTLE AND THE CATAPULT, has been reduced. The book is mystery/suspense/and adventure, and adults enjoy it, too. http://buff.ly/XeqTvH

ONLY 99 CENTS!
ALSO, the Kindle version of my book, SWALLOWED BY LIFE: MYSTERIES OF DEATH, RESURRECTION AND THE ETERNAL, is on sale for the month of March for $.99.
The book is for support groups, religion classes, the ill, those who fear the eternal or are curious about it. SWALLOWED BY LIFE http://buff.ly/TLkr0a The book has a number of five-star reviews.

FREE!
The popular book, CONFESSIONS OF A PENTECOSTAL, first published in 1978, will be free of charge March 9-12. After all these years, people still get excited about the encouragement they receive from this little book. In 2011, the book was listed among ten Pentecostalism recommendations by The Library Thing, as number six after Pioneers of Faith by Lester Sumrall; Good morning, Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn; Azusa Street by Frank Bartleman; Signs and Wonders by Benny C. Aker; and Look out! The Pentecostals are Coming by C. Peter Wagner. Confessions of a Pentecostal, published by the Assemblies of God, sold more than 7,000 copies before the paperback went out of print. I still sell paperbacks and it’s now available online as an e-book. http://buff.ly/KmLPMi It’s $3.99 now. The free days are March 9-12.


No comments:

Post a Comment