Monday, October 13, 2014

THE LADY FUGITIVE NOW IN PAPERBACK

Yesterday, Oct. 12, The Lady Fugitive became available for the first time in large print paperback.

 On Sept. 30 when I celebrated the release of The Lady Fugitive by giving my other four books away free, The Lady Fugitive jumped to #44 in paid Kindle Store Christian and #46 in Books>Christian>Western. Later that day it jumped to a rank of #33 in Paid.Kindle Store> Western >Christian and #34 in >Christian Books and Bibles >Literature & Fiction >Westerns.

Among my free books was Swallowed by Life: Mysteries of Death, Resurrection and the Eternal, which jumped to #1 in Kindle Store>Kindle ebooks >Religion & Spirituality > Christian >Bible Study and Reference...>Guides and stayed there even for a while after the sale was over.

Imagine the Future You was #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle ebook >Religion and Spirituality > Bible Study >Guides and #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle ebooks > Religion and Spirituality ...>Parenting >Morals and Responsibility.

Joe the Dreamer: The Castle and the Catapult was #19 in Kindle Store ... Literature and Fiction> ...>Christian >Mystery and Suspense.

Confessions of a Pentecostal was #9 in Kindle Store...>Religion and Spirituality >...Christian Living > Inspirational and #12 in Kindle Store >Kindle Short Reads > Religion and Spirituality.

 Thanks to everyone who bought or downloaded my books! -- Ada Brownell

 



Here are excerpts and comments from reviews for The Lady Fugitive posted on Amazon. Most are five star.  You can purchase the book on my Amazon Author page:
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001KJ2C06



I loved this book, it has something for everyone, romance, danger, intrigue, laughter, the characters are written well and they face their individual demons while helping others with theirs. Don't miss this book by the talented Ada Brownell.

From author Cheri Stalwell:

From Marilyn:

I love the characters throughout this book, some four legged. I enjoyed the dialogue and would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading Christian Historical fiction Romance

on September 8, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
An Entertaining and enjoyable story touching on abuse, and humor. Plenty of action with twists and turns, mystery, suspense, new friendships, faith, forgiveness, romance and learning to trust. I loved the characters and how the author wove their lives together. I love historical western fiction. This story takes place in 1908

Ada Brownell is a talented author and I loved having to chance to read The Lady Fugitive. A great book.


on August 31, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
I loved this book set in the old west. It was so well written and pulled me in from the start. I loved Jennie and William. Jennie is running from her abusive Uncle and how she does is so awesome. I do not like to give anything away so you must read this yourself to find out what happens..

For those who want a fast paced Christian romance with lots of conflict, this book provides all you could hope for. The leading lady presents many contrasts within her character. She is petite yet can yield the power of a man since she knows how to use a gun for her protection.

The bad characters are bad, but at least one shows the power of God to redeem. 


on August 17, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
The Lady Fugitive by Ada Brownell is an entertaining and exciting novel set in the “later” Old West (1908). I loved the characters and their interaction with one another and the way the author wove the paths of the different characters together. It kept my interest and the ending, or rather, an event that led up to the ending, definitely surprised me!
on August 14, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
As soon as I read the first few sentences of Lady Fugitive by Ada Brownell, I was hooked! And it only got better from there




No comments:

Post a Comment