Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Que Sera Sera?

By Cindy Loven

Que Sera Sera?

I know I am dating myself, but when I was a child there was a show with Doris Day and she sang the song, Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be.
 How many times do we forget that God is in control? Today in talking with a friend, I just mentioned “it will be, if it is supposed to be.” But do we really mean that when we say it? Are we willing to take things to God, turn them over to Him and let Him do what He wills for our lives?
 Ouch, I am a fixer by nature. I want to fix everything, often even when it is not broken.  Plus I can't leave out the fact that I often like to try to pick up my troubles after I lay them on the altar.
 I am so funny, thinking that God needs my help. So how about you, can you live by the “Que Sera Sera motto? Do you let life be what life is? My goal this year is to try to let God be more in control of all my actions and emotions. If I want Him to be the Lord of my life, then I must let Him be, just that, the Lord of my life.

Psalm 91:2  I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.


Author Cindy Loven, makes her home in Arkansas with her husband and son. Active in her local church, she finds herself busy, but loves reading and crafting, when she is not writing. She is the author of a children's book Dianna's Wings and co-author of Swept Away Quilts of Love. Both books are available on Amazon in ebook and print copies. Visit her amazon page at www.amazon.com/author/cindyloven  also her Facebook page is www.facebook.com/authorcindyloven.


Book Blurb for Dianna's Wings:
Did you ever see a beautiful butterfly and wish you could soar on majestic wings? Dianna Dragonfly has. In fact she is convinced her life will be perfect if she only had butterfly wings. Trevor has to show Dianna that God creates us perfectly, each and every one of us. That we all have beauty within us.



No comments:

Post a Comment