Tuesday, May 14, 2019

TEST HOW YOU THINK ABOUT TOMORROW


Quiz on the book Imagine the Future You

Excerpted from the book by Ada Brownell 
Also available in Audio. Read or listen to first chapter free! #Teens #Family #DevotionsLinks: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1489558284    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001KJ2C06

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR TOMORROW?
By Ada Brownell


QUESTIONS: TEST YOURSELF


Use a separate paper or notebook to take the tests. Answers follow the questions so you can grade yourself. If you’re using this book as a group study, you can use these questions for discussion. May God be with you on your exciting journey with Him!

Answers will be published at the end of the book quiz.



Chapter One


1. Do I think only of today, or do I consider the future? Why?

2. Did I dream more about my future as a child, or now? Why do you think that is?

3. List dreams for your future, starting with the most important, even if you don’t know for sure what you want to do with your life.

4. How will you go about achieving your desires?

5. Which is more important: desire or talent?

6. Are people who achieve their dreams just lucky?

7. How do my decisions affect my future?

8. Are my bad habits anything to worry about? Why?

9. How do my good habits help?

10. Can I reach my dreams even though I am poor, my parents aren’t perfect, and I’ll have to work at receiving the education I need?


No comments:

Post a Comment